By participating in the Zoom Kites giveaway competition (Competition) in Australia, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you cannot participate in the Competition or be eligible for any prizes offered in the Competition.
We may amend these terms and conditions in our absolute discretion.
Terms and conditions
- Information on how to enter forms part of these terms of entry. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Zoom Kites, Po Box 288, Kalamunda, WA 6076
- The competition opens on 21 August and ends on 30 September 2019.
- Entrants under the age of 16 years must have parental/guardian approval to enter. The parent/guardian agrees to the terms and conditions of the Promotion.
- For the purposes of these terms and conditions, an “eligible entrant” is a person who has complied with these terms and conditions.
- To enter, eligible entrants must comment on the facebook post.
- This is a game of chance and a name will be chosen randomly from the list of entrants.
- There will be 1 prize of 10 kites. The design of the kites can be chosen from the 6 designs offered by Zoom Kites.
- Total prize pool is valued at $AUD 90.00
- If a winner is disqualified in accordance with these terms and conditions or a prize remains unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made by the Promoter to contact a winner, the winner forfeits the prize and the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority
- By accepting a prize, the winner (and their parent/guardian) agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing activities relating to the prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the promotion result or enforcement and interpretation of these terms and conditions (including disqualification).
- The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. If a prize is unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value, subject to state regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, and in its sole discretion to (a) request entrants to provide proof of identity and/or proof of valid entry; or (b) disqualify any entrant who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper conduct or any conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to tampering, weather event, earthquake, terrorism, unauthorised intervention, fraud, any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction or any causes beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to state regulation.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as part of the Promotion. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss (including indirect and consequential loss) suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission (including deliberate or negligent acts or omissions) by the Promoter or its employees or agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply, or the supply, of goods or services by any person to the prize winners and, where applicable to any persons accompanying the prize winners. This clause does not affect any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under New Zealand law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its employees or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the prize supplied again.
- Failure of the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter collects the entrant’s personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this promotion (including but not limited to determining and notifying the winner). If the entrant is not willing for this to occur the entrant cannot participate in the Promotion.
- By entering into the Promotion the entrant consents to the Promoter using, modifying and disclosing the entrant’s name, likeness, image or voice (including photograph, film or recording) in any media (including making them available on the Promoter’s Facebook or other social media pages); and all information provided by the entrant to the Promoter at any time (including at Registration), for an unlimited time, anywhere in the world, without further reference, payment or any other compensation to the entrant for the promotion of any of the Promoter’s products or services, including sending the entrant electronic messages.
- Any queries regarding the Competition should be directed to email@example.com or +61 8 6244 4326 during our business hours.
- The laws of Australia apply to the Competition and these terms and conditions. You irrevocably submit to the non‑exclusive jurisdiction of Australian courts in connection with the Competition and these terms and conditions.